In this workshop, you’ll build out a Google Ads campaign alongside Kasim Aslam, ELITE traffic Coach and one of the foremost experts in Google Ads today.
He’ll walk you through creating the 4 major ad types – general ads, competitive ads, branded ads, and remarketing ads – and how to use each to your benefit.
By the end, you’ll have a step-by-step process to build a predictable pipeline of buyers that you can easily scale.
You’ll be taught keyword and bidding strategies for launching, how to optimize your bidding strategies post-launch, and how to expand and scale your campaign when you’re ready to grow.
Kasim brings with him tangible, earned knowledge and years of experience, so if you’ve tried and failed at Google before, consider this your first stop on the way to Google Ads success.
what you'll learn
- How to build a full campaign in Google Ads, with 4 types of ads that you can rinse and repeat anytime (general, branded, remarketing, competitive)
- An in-depth look at bidding strategies, from launch to long-term sustainability
- How to find the keywords and negative keywords that will make the biggest impact on conversions for your business
- How to properly set up conversion tracking (the #1 most catastrophic error people make in their Google Ads)
- Fact vs. Fiction — when Google’s recommendations should be followed, and when they’re setting you up for failure